This year's Mason Crest Fun Run will be on Friday, November 17, 2017.
This year's theme is
The TIGER Games!
Each of our Mason Crest color houses will raise funds for the school during the Fun Run.
The Mason Crest Fun Run is our biggest fundraiser of the year and the main source of income for our PTO. The goal is to raise money to support our school in many ways, including:
- Purchase classroom supplies
- Provide mini-grants to teachers
- Sponsor student activities
- Fund staff appreciation events
- Fund assemblies
- Fund class field trips
- Purchase classroom and library books
- Purchase technology
- Purchase snacks and clothing for students
- And so much more!
All donations are Tax Deductible
Our goal is $20,000
Donations begin October 17, 2017 and run through November 22, 2017.
The Fun Run takes place at Mason Crest Elementary School.